the engineer of terracotta
When METIE, a 16-year-old mechanic, discovers her estranged mother is from an alternate timeline, she embarks on a mission to bring her home . . . unknowingly putting herself in the middle of an inter-dimensional war between different versions of humankind.
- semifinalist in 2017 Austin Film Festival Sci-Fi Feature screenwriting competition
- semifinalist in 2017 ScreenCraft Family Contest
- quarterfinalist in 2017 ScreenCraft Screenwriting Fellowship
- I make these posters in canva so stop judging me
- punched in the face by A WRINKLE IN TIME